Question about Metal Halide Fixtures???

quakstar

I have a 72 gallon Bow front aquarium with a return in the back left. I have been looking for a metal halide hood that would fit it with PC in it. So i would not have to spend the fortune of having a canopy custom made and then also going out and then buying a nice retro fit kit for it. So i have been looking it needs to be under 12.5 in in width and needs to be 48 250 watt mh, but the only on i have found is the Hamilton hood but for the life of me i can not find a mount for it... it is the right width and such for my tank but with the return it is going to be pushed off about an inch in the front left... Does anyone know of any mounts that will work with these lights so it can just be slightly elivated above the return which would be awsome....
suggestions on good metal halide lighting for a 72 gallon bow front are high welcomed :help:

quakstar

Also do you think it would have nice appearance with 2 250 w mh and 9 blue lunar and 9 white lunar
I have never seen one of these in use and wondered if it had as nice an appearance?