question about saltwaterauctions.com

blazehok68

i just tried to go on there to browse around and see if there was anything worth trying to trade for or even buy, and there was literally only 2 things on the entire site. whats the deal? do i need to go to a different part of the site to see stuff, or did everybody that was selling and trading on here jump ship once the auction site came up??
im not trying to talk crap about the site, i just thought there was a lot of good stuff on the trading forum before, and i would still like to trade with people.

Just another great move that this site came up with, you can go to any other forum and find tons of selling and trading.

aquaknight

People have no problems paying $29.95 annually to be a premium member of some other site, but heaven forbid they pay 1-2 bux to sell something... Good riddance...

blazehok68

it just stinks that everyone is gone, ive gotten many a good frags in trade on this site, and now it seems like i never will again......

slf125

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2897406
People have no problems paying $29.95 annually to be a premium member of some other site, but heaven forbid they pay 1-2 bux to sell something... Good riddance...

where's that? All the other forums I go to don't require payment, never even seen these. If I was aloowed to post the names I would give atleast 5 examples. All allow selling and trading.

spanko

These threads never seem to go anywhere except into the closed dumpster.
IMO it is what it is. If you want to use the acution do, if not go elsewhere. Like someone said there are plenty of places to sell and trade.
For me I like this site for the forums.

renogaw

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2900100
These threads never seem to go anywhere except into the closed dumpster.
IMO it is what it is. If you want to use the acution do, if not go elsewhere. Like someone said there are plenty of places to sell and trade.
For me I like this site for the forums.
you're favorite of the day :)