Question about SWF.com

dark angel

Can you order from here without doing the spending $75 and pay the shipping? Or is it just min order of $75 period?
I've heard people saying i got "name of" fish today from SWF. How do you order just one fish? Thanks

shrimp134

I think you can buy just one fish, but have to pay for the shipping..I am not sure so Don't take my word on it yet..wait for an expert to come along!:happyfish

sailfin

You cannot checkout without a $75.00 minimum order. It doesn't take long for it to add up either. Take my word for it:rolleyes:

shrimp134

Wow, I guess I was wrong, thanks for correcting me all...And Also, I guess..if you were to order one fish....the shipping would be more than the fish itself!:jumping:

sabby

You can't order just one fish and then opt to pay shipping. All orders come with free shipping... but you have to order at least $75 worth of stuff.
If you just want one fish but that fish isn't enough to meet the $75 minimum, you could always order some inverts to add to your clean up crew... that's usually how I make the $75 minimum.
EDIT: I need to learn to type faster... :yes:

S

shouse

Yea, it adds up quick don't worry. I just received a peice of Ricordia, 2 Percula clownfish, snails, and hermits and was for the most part very satisfied with my order.
1. The clownfish specimen were excellent. If you have something special about them (trying to get fish to mate, how they look) request it in the comments and they might help you.
My clowns are getting along very well and have nice thick black lines like i asked for.
2. My snails look great, my hermits are small but i guess that is standard size...small.
3. I was not too happy with my coral. They look fine but they are pretty small. I went to my LFS and saw them for $7 and they were quite a bit bigger.
Overall very happy with SWF.com and no trouble acclimating.
HTH