Question for anyone using small aquafuge

kiwiandman

If you are using one can you tell me the minimum space needed? I know they are 12 or 13 inches overall, but how small of a space can I hang it on?

partsman

Originally Posted by kiwiandman
If you are using one can you tell me the minimum space needed? I know they are 12 or 13 inches overall, but how small of a space can I hang it on?
i am using the cpr aquafuge " large " instructions states it's 24x12x4 ........
actual length is 24 3/4 x 11 7/8 deep and needs a minimun of 5 inches of clearance between the tank and the wall - including adjustment screws to level tank.
it is 11 7/8 tall but will hang aprox 9 inches from the top rim of your tank while the rest "2 7/8 will actually extend above the rim of your tank.
i hope this helps and if your not considering the " large " you might want to reconsider ...at least you can use this guide if you go smaller with a cpr aquafuge.
oh yeah .......... really nice piece of equipment also - sine i installed mine my water paramiters have been astounding and bunches of critters are growing like crazy as well as the plants - stay away from calupra also - use cheato ..much safer as it doesn't go sexual and mess up your display tank.
good luck .
Michael