Question for the Trigger owners

salt210

I have a Bluethroat trigger that I have heard make a clicking type sound when he is eating shrimp. Today I heard it when he snapped at a damsel that every now and then goes after him. Is this a normal thing?
By the way this guy has some mean looking teeth for him to have been a planktivore in the wild.

small triggers

mine do it when i get near the tank and they want to be fed. My niger is the worst though, when he does it he ends up spitting at me too
I think hes trying to burn the house down

salt210

there was a niger in a LFS that I used to live by and every time I walked by his tank he spit at me

small triggers

I just found out today that when i was out of town and my house sitter was over he was sitting in the chairs that face my tank about 6 ft away and was spat on by my niger
He just asked me what would throw water out of the tank?

stoss

Triggers are one of the best fish. I have a durgeon trigger. they are very personable. He bullies my Volitan lionfish though.

dragonzim

Originally Posted by Stoss
http:///forum/post/3113554
Triggers are one of the best fish. I have a durgeon trigger. they are very personable. He bullies my Volitan lionfish though.
That's a massacre waiting to happen. I had a 2 inch humu humu take out a 12 inch volitans lion before I knew you can't keep them together...

sanchoy

I saw an undulated trigger harrass and killed a clown trigger at the LFS. The LFS employee was notified of the killing, but it was too late.