Question to MODS about 100 post contest.

partagas

Since we have people who have posted more then once. How are we to get an accurate count? Are you guys going to go in and correct the count manually?

neowind

I would guess that would make for the lucky winner. But you never know I would think they would leave it as is. Or at least that says that in the rules.

russianspy

Read the rules, its clearly stated about the over posting adn people who wasted there 2 posts to speed things up

fishman830

Originally posted by RussianSpy
Read the rules, its clearly stated about the over posting adn people who wasted there 2 posts to speed things up

what kind people!

partagas

OK, here is what the rules say.
"If someone posts more than twice - with the exception of the end of the contest - not only will they possibly be removed from the board, but any of their posts past their first two will not count towards the 100th"
The small print that is missing is that OKtheir first two will not count. What about the extra 10 plus posts.

neowind

So they will stay on the board but they will not count toward 100. It makes it more challenging so you can't just look at the number of replies :)

russianspy

Originally posted by Neowind
"but any of their posts past their first two will not count towards the 100th"

So if they post 100post only 2 of those count and 98 of those post don't count in the compition.
Stupid wuestions bug me Fishman...I know people make mistakes but when people do it all at once i usally take it out ont the next person who does it.
Sorry partagas