Question

reefchick15

When this site (saltwaterfish.com) ships you corals they are attached to little rocks. I was wondering if you could take them off in order to place them on your regular LR. Oh, and what is a good glue to use to have them stick?

aztec reef

what corals are you talking about? if you mean frags then most of the time they're in a piece of rock,if not then you can glue it yourself with kraazy glue (gel) or underwater epoxy.

joojoo

Sure you can remove the coral from the rock they are attached too. If it's a soft coral, good luck trying to reglue it, they slime right off the glue.

reefchick15

oh, one more question...should i get moon lights for my aquarium at night? Or do they really make any difference at all :thinking:

joojoo

They're for your pleasure... if you will be viewing your tank at night often, then they're a good way to enhance a dark tank.

J

jrthomas40

what is a good glue to attach corals to your live rock while it is still in the tank??

aztec reef

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
what is a good glue to attach corals to your live rock while it is still in the tank??
i don't think you can do it underwater...

aztec reef

Originally Posted by reefchick15
oh, one more question...should i get moon lights for my aquarium at night? Or do they really make any difference at all :thinking:
they're just to replicate dusk/dawn. :happyfish