Question

edat

Without breaking the rules of this site is there anywhere that I could ask the opinion of the members about a fair price of a coral that I want to sell?
I don't want to use this site to sell it, just wanting an opinion on price so that I don't get ripped off or ask too much.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by edat http:///t/394698/question#post_3513078
Without breaking the rules of this site is there anywhere that I could ask the opinion of the members about a fair price of a coral that I want to sell?
I don't want to use this site to sell it, just wanting an opinion on price so that I don't get ripped off or ask too much.
Hi,
Google search....Look at what it is to purchase that coral on-line. EXAMPLE: if a frag the size of a quarter, goes for lets say $30.00 and you coral is 2Xs that size...charge double that asking price.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of variables for that, size for instance. See what the going price is at stores. Generally, hobbyists selling corals will have to offer a tad cheaper and rightly so since they are not paying for expenses to run a business. A tad cheaper is what makes buying from hobbyists appealing. However, if you plan to ship then a hefty overnight shipping charge will come in to play. Which is why most people won't shell out that much for shipping one single coral.

edat

Wow this was an old post but thanks for the responses!
I was able to sell or give most everything away months ago.