Questions about fish identification?

freshman

My Neighbor was at the beach today (Deerfield Beach) which is in South Florida, And he brought me over a foam cup with (4) Fish in it 3 of them look like Triggers and the other one I know the name of but I can't remember it for the life of me. He also gave me a crab that is mostly brownish/orange with white patterns. Im going to post the pictures that I do have and could really use help identifying them and wether or not that once they get big they won't start making dinner out of my coral.

This of a picture of the Trigger in question...

Here is a picture of the fish that I can't think of the name of, First I will show you a picture I took at a fish store about 2 years ago, and then I will show you the fish he caught me.

Now here is a picture of the Fish that is in my tank....

I can't seem to find the new crab that is in the tank therefor I can't grab a picture of it, But it does not have black tipped claws "Which is a good thing" Below is the closest picture of the crab that I could find.

I would greatly appreciate any information that the community could provided me with...I have a 55 Gallon Bow-front tank with lots of reef, inverts & things that a foreign intruder could possibly make his or her dinner. Thank you in advance for the help!

spanko

Fish is a scorpian, possibly Rhinopias frondosa. Need to get Renee or Greg in here, or someone else with better skills at identifying scorps though.

btldreef

The first picture is a filefish, from the looks of it, I'd guess a Bristletail/Matted (female), but I'm on my phone and pictures aren't as clear or big as when I'm on my computer.

The second is a scorpion fish of some sort. Cranberry or Saxman could probably identify the exact species.

As for the crab, I would NEVER take a crab from the wild and put it in my tank if I couldn't identify it. Yes, the black tipped claws is a good reference, but it's not a tell all sign. You could have a big issue on your hands.

I would but all the fish back.