Questions from Bulgaria

zoo28

Hello,i'm a man from bulgaria.I ask the moderators how i can take products from your site to bulgaria - the city Sofia.The products are 1000$.May be with Fed Ex and what is the price of deliverty.
Thank You,Ivailo Tsolov

and sorry for my bed english

dogstar

Greetings from an American, its a small world. Your English is not bed at all.
They do clearly state in the ' contact ' link at top left '' Saltwaterfish.com only ships within the continental U.S. ''
I cant say if there are exceptions so as lion_crazz sugested, contact them directly but I beleive legal export regulations may prevent them from doing what your asking.

zoo28

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Greetings from an American, its a small world. Your English is not bed at all.
They do clearly state in the ' contact ' link at top left '' Saltwaterfish.com only ships within the continental U.S. ''
I cant say if there are exceptions so as lion_crazz sugested, contact them directly but I beleive legal export regulations may prevent them from doing what your asking.
Thank you for your answer :)
In fact, I wrote an e-mail to them 5 days ago but I still have no answer. That's why I hoped you'd help :)

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by zoo28
In fact, I wrote an e-mail to them 5 days ago but I still have no answer. That's why I hoped you'd help :)
Your customs might give you a difficult time as well, unfortunatley

myreef05

Originally Posted by zoo28
They will not answer emails quickly thats for sure. But to answer the question, NO shipping outside of the Cont. U.S.A

ophiura

It is not really a question of money for shipping so much...it is likely more a matter of loads of paperwork for shipping corals and such. There are a lot of restrictions.

1journeyman

Welcome to the boards.
I also assume regulations with Customs will prohibit them shipping to you.
One way or the other feel free to stick around here and contribute to the forum. Your english is a lot better than our foreugn language skills. We'd love to have more European experiences and information about our hobby here.