questions with feeding

salt210

I just bought 2 tangs and need to know the amount of algea that I need to have in the tank and for how long it has to be in there. I have the Julian Sprungs sea veggies and the clip and they are eating it. the naso that I have is between 3-4in and the sailfin is around 1.5-2in. the naso is also eating pellets.

R

rcreations

I put a nori sheet every day, half in the morning and half in the evening. It's usually completely gone in 10 minutes.

littlej2455

I have heard that you aren't suppose to leave any food in your tank for longer than a couple of hours. I put about a quarter of a piece in my tank and it is probably gone within a minute or less. A hungry fish is a happy fish.

crypt keeper

You can leave aglae in for a full day or so. I do. Just make sure you get what is left out.
What type of Angels did you get?

salt210

as far as I can tell they are finishing it off. I tried one of the sheets from the package and folded it into fours and put it in the clip like that and around 9 there wasnt anything left of it

salt210

I have also started putting the sheet on zeocon before putting it in. is this a good practice?