quick eel ID

moraym

Ok, posted this in another post but never heard back.
I should know this one, but for some reason the last few days i've have a complete brain block and need help captioning it:

gasguzzler

Im glad this one came up. Thats what I am bringing home soon since the Hawaiian fell through...again. To put an end to my frustration I ordered a Mexican instead. He is at the store and doing well. I think Ill get him when the long weekend is up. He is a juvi about a foot long with lots of yellow spots on him.

blaze86

alot cheaper to id imagin. but yeah man mexican dragons are great. a little agressive at times though. i just ordered my green. i hope the mex and the green get along??? but hey thats how you learn right haha.

gasguzzler

If it was a week ago Id take you up on it. My supplier already has it at the store and eating. Thanks though. Maybe in a few months.

zemuro114

gasguzzler, i found a site where you can buy a hawaiian dragon for 960 + shipping... if u want it write back

snugz fish

I'm not sure if that really is a mexican dragon or not. I have one that is about 15 inches long and his spots are much rounder almost polkadotted. But, then again, eels always have so many color morphs that you never know.
Good luck on your new guy. Mine is awesome and is a lot of fun to watch. He and my chainlink always hang out together in a cave both sticking their heads out of the same hole. He gets a little crazy during feeding time, but then again, all of my eels do.
Requiem and Zemuro--
I have been looking for a Hawaiian forever. Where do you have leads on them? Let me know cause I know I am TOTALLY interested in checking them out. Thanks for letting me know.
Cheers,
Wade

gasguzzler

Yeah, the one I got really has a lot of spots. Im not picking him up tonight due to the fact that I had to stay home from work today. He has some really tall "horns" on his head though for his species. The biggest Ive seen on one.

flatzboy

Originally posted by gasguzzler
Yeah, the one I got really has a lot of spots. Im not picking him up tonight due to the fact that I had to stay home from work today. He has some really tall "horns" on his head though for his species. The biggest Ive seen on one.

Did you get the mexican yet?

gasguzzler

No. Its killing me but Im still pretty sick. I was able to work a full day today but needless to say I dont feel like going out. Maybe over the weekend.