Quick need your help!?!

madysmom

What is the fish breed and picture under my name and can i change these? i am new to swf.com and havent a clue on how to change it. thank you for all your help.
mandi

magic mark

you can change your title (flame angel) when u reach 1000 posts
to get an avatar (picture):
1) click the "user cp" button at the top of this page
2) click "edit options"
3) scroll all the way down and click change avatar
4) either find or load a 100x100 pixel image
HTH :D

madysmom

ok i cant get it to work heres my pic its telling me to resize it but i dont know how. also do you know why it says flame angel under my name?

madysmom

also do you know much about green bubble algea?
i have some on my zos and i also have a white cottony thing growing on my lr (dead frogspawn) would you know what that may be?:happyfish

magic mark

aw, lmao, cute lil ---- fisher baby

it says flame angel b/c that is a default title( mine says it too), after 100 posts it will change to "achillies tang". its a different fish for how many posts u have
here's your pic, just save this to ur desktop

magic mark

the white cottony thing could be a Q-tip sponge (got any pics?)
and ironically i just removed some bubble algae 10 minutes ago
if u try to remove the bubble algae...DONT POP IT. it will spread thru-out the tank! :eek:
try to gently remove it with ur fingers....or purchasing an emerald crab might eat it

madysmom

hey magic here are a few pic had to take them so i could post them lol and the ---- fisherbaby is my daughter about a year ago when we first bought the tank. thank you again for all your help. this is a pic of the spawn with the cotton thing on it

magic mark

im pretty sure thats a q-tip sponge....harmless filter feeder:)
ya thats bubble algae.....it looks like you might be able to get ur fingers in between to pinch it off the zoos. they are pretty tough and will take some force to pop, so dont be affraid to "get rough"

try to push it to one side to make it fall off the rock
good luck:joy:

madysmom

will the zos sting me if i try to pinch it off? :confused: and the qtip sponge will be ok in there? will it grow? is it something that most would like? lol

magic mark

since they are clsoed like that they wont sting u. if the sponge bothers u, then u can remove it. there's nothing wrong with it lol.
i dont think they get very big anyway

madysmom

lmao no when i bought lr it was in there tank and the man asked me if i wanted it so i told him sure.howd you kill it?

madysmom

thanks devil i will do it first thing in the morning dont feel like messing with it tonight lol
hey magic mind if i add you to my buddy list so you can help me in the future if needed?