Quick Poll

jacknjill

Yep im watchin. I dont have any idea ho we just got beat by the freakin puerto ricans.:notsure: it sucks

jacknjill

i know. they werent even expected to get a medal and they beat us. US! we have been undefeated in the olympics since we brought in our pros

fishking

also there were 8 nba players that declined the offer to play at the olympics, and they wer good longshooters

bradttu

NO, I am not watching them. There's nothing more boring that the olympics. I would rather watch paint dry or grass grow.
This morning I saw this lady riding a horse around in a square. Man, the excitement of that was too much for me to handle. Oh, the rowing this morning almost sent me into a panic attack because it was so exciting. :sleepy:

fishking

thats very very sad that u have no support for our atheletes that spend a lot of time into gettin into the olympics and u call it boring............... but wutever i dont want to start anything:nope: :nope: :nope:

moto757

been watching a little after i get off of work each night before i go to bed i like swimming though md's phelps vs. that aussie in the 200 today

fishking

wats dissapointing is in one of the womens races wher us got touched out by the aussie's(i think) by about .07