quick question!

jimnlee

My friend had several fish die and a salifin tang and coral beauty who were COVERED with ick. He used Kick Ich and his tank was totally cured (over 6 weeks now). I had a small outbreak in my tank and have just started using Kick Ick and have seen a big difference in just 2 days. I know some people say that it isn't consistent but it sure has worked on everything I've seen. I'm a huge fan of the stuff now.

jbadge

I just started using kick-ich last night. The ich has already started dissappearing on my fish. The only draw back though: it says it is safe for all inverts. I lost my Anemone and green palyp this morning. So I dont know if it truly is safe for ALL. FYI.....Kick-Ich is the same medicine as FishVet's No-Ich. The partners broke up the business and the one partner marketed Kick-Ich.

robchuck

I used this stuff awhile ago in a QT before I learned the benefits of hypo treatment and it did nothing but turn the silicone in the tank into a bluish/greenish color.

jbadge

Are you sure you used Kick-Ich? It's clear in color and shouldn't have changed the color of your silicone.