Quick shroom post

rykna

Thanks. I posted this picture to trade frags with a friend. Anybody neew some shrooms? They're taking over the tank!

rykna

It's a Outer Orbit
48"560 watt: 2-150 watt HQI; 2-130 watt and 6 lunar lights
Combination high output Metal Halide aquarium light fixture
Internal electronic ballast eliminates aquarium equipment clutter
Features more lunar lights for better nocturnal aquarium viewing Features integrated cooling fans, parabolic reflector, protective splash lens, two timers, two independent on/off switches, Includes docking mounts and hanging bracket (can be set atop canopy or hung from ceiling), appropriate number of 150 watt PowerPaq 10000°K HQI double ended bulb(s) and Dual 460nm/420nm Actinic square pin compact fluorescent bulbs. 15" x 4-1/4" high.
:happyfish

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by Rykna
It's a Outer Orbit
48"560 watt: 2-150 watt HQI; 2-130 watt and 6 lunar lights
Combination high output Metal Halide aquarium light fixture
Internal electronic ballast eliminates aquarium equipment clutter
Features more lunar lights for better nocturnal aquarium viewing Features integrated cooling fans, parabolic reflector, protective splash lens, two timers, two independent on/off switches, Includes docking mounts and hanging bracket (can be set atop canopy or hung from ceiling), appropriate number of 150 watt PowerPaq 10000°K HQI double ended bulb(s) and Dual 460nm/420nm Actinic square pin compact fluorescent bulbs. 15" x 4-1/4" high.
:happyfish

do you have it hung from the ceiling or is it in a canopy?? i have the 36" sunpod fixture and i am trying to figure out how to hang it from my ceiling...it has a lot of extra wire from the hangin kit

rykna

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
do you have it hung from the ceiling or is it in a canopy?? i have the 36" sunpod fixture and i am trying to figure out how to hang it from my ceiling...it has a lot of extra wire from the hangin kit
It's hung from the ceiling
You need special hooks and cables....You should be able to find them at Home Depot or similar stores. :happyfish

J

jrthomas40

i actually bought that hanging kit current sales for the sunpods and the kit comes with seems like 10ft of cable...and when i get it adjusted to the height i want i have tons of extra cable i dont know what to do with

rykna

Originally Posted by larryndana
great pics, if you weren't so far away i might would buy some from you.
I'd be happy to trade!

I'm looking for zoos :happyfish

larryndana

well i don't have any to trade right now. I do have some frags i bought being shipped this week. can't wait to see them.