Quickest Cam Poll In History

cindyski

btw the pic in my avitar
i sent a full size (via e-mail) to my uncle (a photograper also by hobby) and he was able to count the links in my daughters necklace/chain (the daughter on the right)thats how clear it was and has beautiful detail

ryebread

Hey Cindy-
To be honest........your camera is probably great. HP cameras are made by Pentax.......Pentax is a really good company........better than most. The problem that we always ran into is that when the cameras have the name HP on them instead of Pentax.....they become lost in the world of technology. Camera repair departments won't fix them, hard to find accessories, and they become obsolete 3 days after they hit the market. For all purposes they are fine......just if I had my choice.......it would be with one of the top true camera manufacturers. Glad to hear you're getting good photos.
:)

cindyski

rye, i mean do disrespect at all, you have some of the BEST photos on this site!
and you are correct, pentax is on the box (as far as lenses go anyway) but thats like buying a tv/stereo there are only a few makers and then the copycats that put their name on it.
so if anything it will save reefSOE a few bucks and still have a good quality pic. :)