R/O unit

jb rekit

to keep from having to buy all of my water, which R/O unit would be recommeded for a reef
Kent RO Unit Hi-S Maxxima
or
Kent RO Unit Maxxima RO-DI
I know they use different membranes, but I would like to know which one I should buy and why? or if I would notice any difference at all? or if there is any reason to buy a different brand altogether. Just from reading the specs, it seems that either would be as good as any I have researched, but I know that things don't always perform as they say they do.
I think that should be enough questions for my first post.
Thanks
John

dav

Check on ----. There are many, many different ones and even some ro/di units for comparable prices. Just my opinion.
<"
><

fishman622

Originally posted by JB Rekit
to keep from having to buy all of my water, which R/O unit would be recommeded for a reef
Kent RO Unit Hi-S Maxxima
or
Kent RO Unit Maxxima RO-DI
I know they use different membranes, but I would like to know which one I should buy and why? or if I would notice any difference at all? or if there is any reason to buy a different brand altogether. Just from reading the specs, it seems that either would be as good as any I have researched, but I know that things don't always perform as they say they do.
I think that should be enough questions for my first post.
Thanks
John

hey and welcome to teh board. i have to agree with dav. you iwll get better pricing on ----. i goy my off of ----. try ----

jlm

That's where I got mine too. I love it. Mine is a 5 stage ro/di made by water general and dist. by filter direct. Good luck.