R. yuma

anybody else have these?

I'd like to get my hands on some (wink, wink, nod, nod) :D
:thinking:

tru conch

wow bang, those yumas are hot! very nice. and no i dont have any. i havent spotted any in the lfs in my area, just the normal fla ricordias.

T

thomas712

Excellent Guy. I can't wait till spring fragging, get busy cutting those bad boys up and propigating them. :D

bigarn

Originally posted by Bang Guy
I love these guys. Anyone else have any?

Hey Bang,,,Are those the same ones someone recently gave you to see if you could propigate them? They look AWESOME!
:D

bang guy

have you ever ordered the ones off this site?are they nice in color?

This site just sells R. florida I think. If they ever get some R. yuma I'll probably get some. They're a lot more expensive than R. florida though.

bang guy

Originally posted by bigarn
Hey Bang,,,Are those the same ones someone recently gave you to see if you could propigate them? They look AWESOME!
:D

The 1st & third are. The middle one I've had for years. I have a few.. um... rather LARGE ones...

bigarn

Originally posted by Bang Guy
The 1st & third are. The middle one I've had for years. I have a few.. um... rather LARGE ones...

:eek: :scared: :eek: AMAZEING.....:D

nyreefer

Bang, you are now a grandfather... the orange yuma frag I got from you last month just started to sprout another mouth. I'll try to post some pics, it is neon green, very cool looking.
By the way this site does sell yuma's. Look under mushroom coral-ricordea yuma.

ireven

where do you guys get those colorful yuma? SWF doesn't have that. my LFS doesn't have them either!
and, are they really expensive?:notsure:

viper_930

Originally posted by ireven
where do you guys get those colorful yuma? SWF doesn't have that. my LFS doesn't have them either!
and, are they really expensive?:notsure:

You can get them at other online places, or at other LFS's. Maybe around $50 depending on the color and size.