Radioactive dragon eye and other zoas FS

airandsea

Hello everybody! I have a few different frags up for sale. I have quite a few radioactive dragon eye frags , 2 mint star frags and many frags of a zoa that I don't know the name of. I call the unnamed one "exploding stars" because it looks like, to me, an exploding star...haha
-I am asking $1.50 per head for the radioactive dragon eye
*Let me know how many heads you are looking for
-I am asking $10.00 for the mint star frag or $15.00 for both
*There are 10-15 heads per frag. One is a round frag and the other is flat
-I am asking $1.00 per head for what I call "exploding star"
*I have many different frag sizes of this. Ranging from 5-25+. Let me know how many heads you are looking for and we can work on a price for larger pieces

I am also willing to do multi-frag deals and such

I will be shipping 2 day priority and it should be about $12.95. If you want a different shipping service, let me know!! If you live around the Vance AFB area, you are more than welcome to do a local pick up and you can have your pick of the zoas.
Thank you for looking a have a great one!!!!!!!

I think I would like 5 heads of radio active dragon eye
and 5 heads of exploding stars
would you let me mail you the money?
Also, will you ship to my exact adress or do I have to pick up the zoos somewere else?

airandsea

Originally Posted by twist of lime
http:///forum/post/2733322
I think I would like 5 heads of radio active dragon eye
and 5 heads of exploding stars
would you let me mail you the money?
Also, will you ship to my exact adress or do I have to pick up the zoos somewere else?
I will ship to your exact address. Can you send me your zip? Yes, you can mail the money. I can't take a person check but I will take a money order. Let me know what you would like. Thanks for looking!!!

tbcseod

Some very nice frags I'd be interested if I wern't so bloody broke at the end of the month (or at the beginning of the month for that matter).
Gonna tag this none the less and maybe be able to come back to shop after the 1st
~T

airandsea

Originally Posted by reefman1223
http:///forum/post/2736151
on th exploding stars do you have a piece with 40-60 heads
Yep, I sure do!!!!! I tried counting it a number of times to get a good number and I am going to say it is 45+ heads. It definitely has at least 45. There are more but I would rather be conservative. There about 10 small heads in addition to the 45+ heads that are beginning to develop and some are starting to open. Thanks so much for looking!!