Rainy Sat. Afternoon 6-pack

rwhite

I was playing with our cam. and a program and came up with these shots. We'll call it a test to see how I did. Lets see who can name (dont have to be specific) these creatures from my pics/enhancements.

rwhite

Guess that means the pics are all right. Waterfaller got em all pretty quick, wish I had a prize for ya. Practicing for the next contest, maybe I could share if I won.

rwhite

We're using a Kodak DX4530 5 Megapixels. Used it at the highest res. with a little exposure adjustment on some pics. Then ,with the provided software, cropped->zoomed->brighness,contrast,& exp. adj. as necessary->zoom(if desired)->crop & adj. ->save as and size it (100% to Best for Web, which is what I've been using to post). Hate to sound like an ad, but its pretty cool and easy to use. I've just loaded Photoshop 9.0, havent learned how to use it yet. So little time, so many pics.... The Easyshare software is easy to learn and, IMO, does a good job at touch-up/zoom,etc.
I will say that if you see some of the shots at 100% on your screen you will definitely see pixelation(?) on the pic. All in all, I'm giving it a thumbs up for megapixels and decent software.

rwhite

You can get some decent shots from a 2 meg cam. Some of our first pics are from a Sony Cybershot and most of them came out fine. Its mostly the resolution you can get and macro lens that helps get a really close up shot. There are more people out there that know more on the subject than I, maybe check into the photography forum.