Random Pics Of My 180 Gallon Reef

philgmiami

SET 1................IF YOU WANT TO SEE PICS OF MY LIVE STOCK, JUST CLICK ON MY NAME.GOTO PROFILE.. THEN THREADS IVE STARTED
..BY THE WAY THE 180 GALLON IS ABOUT 4 MONTHS OLD.. I UPGRADED FROM A 55 G 4 MONTHS AGO...IVE BEEN IN THE HOBBY ABOUT 15 MONTHS NOW

philgmiami

SET 3
I MADE THE BENCH IN THE LAST PIC FOR TANK VIEWING,LOL.. GOSH I SPEND ALOT OF TIME SIT'N STAR'N AT MY TANK
.....I STILL HAVE TO ADD A CUSHION AND WRAP MATERIAL AROUND THE TOP.....THE BOTTOM PIECE I PAINTED BLACK AND POURED ABOUT 4 LAYERS OF APOXY ON IT,, LIKE ON SPORTS BARS TABLES.. I THEN PAINTED THE WOODEN POLES SILVER TO MAKE THEM APPEAR STAINLESS STEAL... I THINK ILL WRAP[ IT WITH A BLUE VELVET (THE TOP)

lion_crazz

Always nice to see your beautiful tank, Phil.
Glad to see I am not the only one with seats in front of the tank. I have two chairs in front of my tank for people to sit down on.

philgmiami

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Always nice to see your beautiful tank, Phil.
Glad to see I am not the only one with seats in front of the tank. I have two chairs in front of my tank for people to sit down on.
lol

drewsta

Your tank is so freakin awesome!!!!! I don't know about the sump
lol j/k sweet tank keep up the good work

lt34

That tank is beautiful. We just started a 90 gallon and my wife and I will sit in the love seat and watch the Damsels for hours swimming in and out of the rocks. Just waiting for the cycle to finish and then remove the Damsels and make a peaceful tank. Someday I want a 200 gallon reef.

lisalgk

So AWESOME!!
In the one picture, our birds are looking at the fish!
We have our tank in the middle of our living room, and our sectional sofa is backed up against it on one side. I sit on the other part of the sofa, that's curved away from it, so I can watch the fish all day. (I'm home a lot!) There's nothing more relaxing, and soothing.