random pics

goinballde

Ricordia. These have grown from dime size to half a dollar size since August when I got them..The blues are even beginning to split..One polyp went from one mouth to 3 within the last 3 months.

goinballde

I would love to frag the blues but I am way to scared and inexperienced..Not to mention I paid a very pretty penny for them and would snap if I lost them

hariii2

Hey goinballde, just my opinion, but I don't think that you can really even kill those rics. Just use a sharp knife and cut one off at the base. Stick it where you want it, and where it used to be will grow into a new one.

goinballde

Man I really hope you are right..These green and blue rics are kinda like my pride and joy.. I know I can find some in the future if I do mess them up but that is not the point..i know the pics really don't show there true dark and mistful colors,but in open view they are incredibly beautiful. i would hate to lose something like these because of inpatience. One of the green rics fell off the rock about 2 weeks ago..I pulled it out using my elongated tweezers and placed it in my H.O.B. fuge and within 4 days it was attached to a piece of rubble..I'm hopin it leaves a bit behind and forms another ric for me..btw anyone need any spaghetti leather mine is getting overgrown and I am fragging tom..I dont want any $ just cover the shipping let me know if interested. I am always willing to help out a fellow reefer....goinballdeep@yahoo.com