Random Quote Time!!!

salty cheese

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. "
Thomas Jefferson
"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."
Mark Twain
"Don't like her? What's wrong with her? She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge.... tracts of land."
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

schubert

"When all hopes of recognition or honor have faded into distant memory, when the burdens of corrupt motives have been lifted, when all the world walks in blindness, and yet a man works without wearying for that which he loves...only in this moment is passion truly understood." -Franz Schubert (1827)
"I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings." -Greatest artist of all time.

S

simm

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die.

ophiura

I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. - Winston Churchill
Another that seems appropriate for the saltwater hobbyist:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Winston Churchill

fishnerd

Originally Posted by bigarn
"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat." :eek:
-Chief Brody -- JAWS
:D
YOU STOLE MINE!!!!!!

sato

Originally Posted by simm
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die.
I bet half the people on this board cant name what movie that is from.

ophiura

It is simply from one of the greatest brute squad movies of all time. Of course people know it. I mean, why don't you give me a paper cut and pour lemon juice on it if that's your attitude?

molamola

In reference to the manliest way to die, I believe one of the characters in that movie managed it with the ingestion of Iocaine powder. :yes:

molamola

This is the best quote I can think of from my least favorite book of all time...
"The End."
~Ernest Hemmingway :)

clarkiiboi

Ok I have read this for the last few days and all I keep thinking of is "give me the keys, Lisa!". I just said this today to my hubbie---for some reason it makes us laugh everytime. Its old I know, but it's burned into my memory.

nyyankeees

Originally Posted by malounsbury
All your base are belong to us.
Ha Ha, my boyfriend says that all the time, in a robotic voice of course.

nyyankeees

Originally Posted by Sato
I bet half the people on this board cant name what movie that is from.
The Princess Bride