Rapids Pro Series Wet/Dry Filter Systems

buffett

ok so im going to purchase some kind of new tank and was reading about some ada tanks and some guy had this filter on his tank im really interested in getting it for this new tank but i really would like opinions, i have @ $500 bucks to go to a new tank maybe more if i sell some of my other junk, im really looking to get a smaller tank not sure of the size just yet but im open minded to some suggestions on that too, it will be a reef tank , im wanted to use mh lighting also not sure as to what kind or how much but again im open to suggestions.
thanks for any help on this, fins up!

buffett

ok so i know that there might not be alot of info on these but i guess i thought somebody might have something to say about my question/s well just another let down for me,thanks

mboswell1982

dude, u cant get upset at no one replying, its only been a few hours, maybe people who have info on the set up your wanting info about havent logged in, you have got to have patience man, dont get upset jsut cause its taking more than 8 hours to answer your question

str8salt

what size tank is considered smaller? What type of reef do you plan on. sps.lps.softy? As far as the wet/dry I would go with a sump and a refugium. I love tank setups but the more info you give on what you want inside will help with suggestions on equipment.