Rare Clowns?

zsalinas

Yeah the ones I've seen are orange and completely spotless. How weird, I also like the clowns that are black with white stripes.

blueface

Originally Posted by Crox
Blueface
he's just adorable!!!

I can't wait to see what it's fry will look like someday.

viper_930

Originally Posted by Crox
Are they expensive? If not I would buy them!!! :jumping:
I've never seen them in person yet, but I think they sell for around 30-40 each for the

[hr]
clowns. And btw the nakeds are ocellaris clowns.

speg

Has anybody seen the clowns in the 'divers den' section of another fish selling website? I would be really curious to know what those clowns are!

emperor11

Originally Posted by Speg
Has anybody seen the clowns in the 'divers den' section of another fish selling website? I would be really curious to know what those clowns are!
Speg, I've seen those in a fish store in Florida once, about a year ago. I can't remember the friggin name though..I believe they're a form of Ocellaris Clown, but I dont know anymore. You are talking about the one on the picture where you click on divers den, correct?
~Emperor

my way

Originally Posted by Speg
I am buying some Seahorses from my LFS and he gave me the site for where he gets them,they have pics of what looks to be the same clowns and they have them listed as Picasso Percula Clowns.

viper_930

Picasso clowns are not the same as snowflakes.
Snowflakes are ocellaris (or maybe ocellaris x percula) from England. Picasso clowns are true perculas from ORA Farm.

yimmy

I saw a clown with 6 stripes at my LFS...pretty interesting, He was an inch big, pretty cool. I hope other SWF can be breed soon so the ocean stays populated!

pco1988

I have seen two

[hr]
clowns and one with a spot on one of the gill plates and one with spots on both gill plates. Neat looking. I have also seen picasso and I have Onyx.
Philip

ledzep fan

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Would love to see a pic of the Thiellei.
They are beleived to be a hybrid.
Not sure what you mean by ' lats and caps '
my lfs has one of those. Very neat!

emperor11

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
I've never seen them in person yet, but I think they sell for around 30-40 each for the

[hr]
clowns. And btw the nakeds are ocellaris clowns.
I HATE

[hr]
Clowns!! My LFS always has them, but they remind me of goldfish! I think they are butt-ugly, but thats just me. I'm true to true percs, black ocellaris, ocellaris, and pink skunks, but none of the others...especially not the nakeds!

maroonytun

Emperor what Lfs is this, I am looking for

[hr]
clowns for my nano_Oh can you give me a price and phone number please.