Rare "Koi" Yellow Tang

guineawhop

to be honest with you if you want this kind of fish you are really gonna have to look. i'm sure this fish is really rare in the fish trade and will cost you a pretty penny. as for hardiness i have no idea, but if you do decide to get this tang good luck.

sato

So is it just a Yellow Tang with some sort of color mutation or is it a whole different species?
*EDIT*
I did some research and couldnt find any other sites that even mention anything about a Koi Yellow Tang, or Xanthic Mosaic Yellow Tang, etc. etc. but judging by the info on that one site its just a color variation of the regular Yellow Tang but I doubt you will ever find one for sale.

scubadoo

Another member has emailed me a site wich specializes in rare fish. I sent them an email to see if they have ever sold one. They have some neat animals that you do not see every day including show sizes.

nm reef

Very kewl fish and I have seen them talked about...but I've never seen one for sell.
Just a polite note...links to other hobby related sites is a violation of the user agreement here and those links have been edited out. Also.....subvertly passing access to such sites is an attempt to circumvent the policy established here...in the future please refrain from such activity. In addition...it seems some mebers insist on taking a negative approach when reponding to threads. Please refrain from flames and/or personal attacks. If you must read a thread and if you feel a "need" to repond in a negative manner I'd suggest just moving on.....