Rare New Additions

zach

The zoos are kind of a greenish color in the middle. Really trippy...ill get more pics like tomorrow.

peef

I like it alot!!! What do you do for your bubble. I have a youngin and want him to flourish. placement, waterflow, feeding, etc....Thanks for info.

zanoshanox

Originally Posted by peef
I like it alot!!! What do you do for your bubble. I have a youngin and want him to flourish. placement, waterflow, feeding, etc....Thanks for info.

Bubbles are best kept under medium lighting, so I keep mine at the bottom because i have halides. For placement, they need medium, but indirect flow. It's a great idea to place them under ledges or cliffs kind of like i did because the lighter amount of flow allows them to fully expand.

zanoshanox

Originally Posted by maxalmon
nice aquascaping....I like the look of your tank, very realistic. Nice job

Thanks so much, I was really aiming for a realistic looking tank. The halides are amazing they make a tank look completely different. It's my own miniature part of the reef :)

peef

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
Bubbles are best kept under medium lighting, so I keep mine at the bottom because i have halides. For placement, they need medium, but indirect flow. It's a great idea to place them under ledges or cliffs kind of like i did because the lighter amount of flow allows them to fully expand.
Ah ha, I have mine at the top with my MH blaring down on them, could explain a little. Well thanks again!