Raspberry Pseudochromis and what is compatible?

ijeh99

I would like to have three fish in total. That just may be a dream if I cannot have another fish. I have 1 raspberry pseudo and 1 true percula clownfish. I have cc on the bottom of my aquarium (I will one day change it when time permits). I want a fish that is easy to take care as my current fish. I know that anthias are difficult to take care of.
Boxfish put poison in the water if stressed
Gobies need sand to sift.
Hawkfish need hiding place and I only have
2 places that the pseudo claims.
Are goatfish and hogfish relatively easy to maintain? I don't want a fish that will grow over 3". Any other ideas? If I consider another true perc does it have to be smaller in size that the existing one?
I would appreciate your input.

logan15

You could get a green chromis very nice colors and aernt aggresive.Percs usually get along with each other by the way what size tank are we working with?
Logan

ijeh99

I believe the tank is 25g. I wasn't sure about the percs as I heard there can be problems. That is why I asked if the second perc coming into a tank has to be smaller.

logan15

If you do put a smaller one and they get along the bigger perc will turn into a female and after a while they might have junior percs;)
Percs are they frienlist clowns besides the ocellaris
Hope This Helps,
Logan