Rbta

krowleey

Just got my RBTA and within an hr my cinnimon clown was hosting it! thanks Thomas and others that helped me get the right anemone, it was very pleasing to look over at the tank and see him lovin on it :joy:

krowleey

i will get some very soon. it is an awesome anemone. one thing i learned about it is, he dont like the sand, but when he found the rock he was stuck to it and fully open, but mabey the clown helped him become happy where he is. It's pretty neat, wonder if i should get a pistol shrimp for my watchman, tho i dont want anything to kill my cleaner

wablondie98664

when i gogt my rbta a few weeks ago my maroon started hosting it within a few hours, then it split a few days ago so i put it in my 30 gal for my gold striped maroon and he took to the anemone within 2 minutes:) rbta's are so cool, probably my favorite anemone

reef_magic

hey krowleey, pistols wont harm ur cleaners at all. they will only snap at something that gets too close to their cave, but it wont hurt anything. go for it:yes:
i am getting one next week...or whenever my lfs can order one without forgetting:rolleyes:

krowleey

what kind of pistol is best for a yellow blue spot watchman, you know by chance? there seems to be several kinds you can buy

mauldus

Well, my tiger pistol and yellow watchman live under the same rock, but watch out of two different holes. Though sometimes the watchman will patrol around the rock. I think the pairing is just luck some times. Next time I move that tank, I'll see if I can release the goby close to the shrimp or vice versa. GL

T

thomas712

Cool. Do we get to see a pic of the new addition?
Thomas

krowleey

yes im going to try and get a pic up asap. but as of now the rbta moved to the back side of my tank dangit, it figures he is more happier where i cant see him well. i guess i need to try and move him again.