ready for cleanup crew?

trailer

OK guys, next question on the docket. i bought 2 blue leg hermits last monday to see if they would make it after my cycle completed and i did a 20% water change. as of today they are still alive and kicking and have been motoring all over my tank to feed on algae and shrimp pellets. my question: is it time to add the rest of the cleanup crew? i would like to order a package from some website for my 55 gal but i want to be sure they will make it. here are the tank parameters:
55gal
2" aragonite sand bed
55 lbs of love rock
Aqua Clear 70
Aqua C remora skimmer
one maxijet 900 PH
levels:
PH: 8.0
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: between 10 and 20 (will do 20% water change this weekend to bring down more)
since the hermits have survived for a week now is it safe to say the water levels are good?
thanks for the help.

trailer

anyone have conchs for their crew? i am thinking about getting a crew with 2 conchs. also, if anyone has had success with a certain package let me know. thanks.

usinkit

Ive tried them a couple of times and they always never made it past a couple of months. I usually keep 1 turbo 20 scarlets crabs, 20 astrea and 20 nass. snails for my clean up crew in my 40gallon. I just recently ordered 3 emerald crabs for a bubble algae out break Iam going through. My tank keeps preety clean with that crew.