Ready To Add Some Corals

sign guy

250 ph should be fine but lubeck bring up a good point. I would throw a mag 9 or mag 12 and go with it. your light sounds fine imo

lubeck

well that will be fine for now. I would hold off on sps till your tank is a year and also bump up your flow another 8-10x.
Start out with mushrooms. they are great for starters. acclimate ALL your corals for a week by putting the coral on your sand bed. then place them in the appropriate spot in your tank. do research on coral placement. weather its high flow high lighting ect...
After the shrooms, add a zoo or brown polyps. what ever you do go SLOW. make sure you wait long enough to see how your corals are doing. Do weekly 10% water changes. And research your corals before you buy them.

sign guy

Originally Posted by Lubeck
well that will be fine for now. I would hold off on sps till your tank is a year and also bump up your flow another 8-10x.
Start out with mushrooms. they are great for starters. acclimate ALL your corals for a week by putting the coral on your sand bed. then place them in the appropriate spot in your tank. do research on coral placement. weather its high flow high lighting ect...
After the shrooms, add a zoo or brown polyps. what ever you do go SLOW. make sure you wait long enough to see how your corals are doing. Do weekly 10% water changes. And research your corals before you buy them.
great advise