Reaquascaped photos (10 800x600 if 56k still exist)

stanlalee

Like most people I didn't do it just for the fun of it. a) Took each rock out the tank for removal of bubble algae or any other undesirables and saltwater rinse off. b) gave me a chance to vacuum areas of crushed coral where rocks used to sit on c)moved rocks so magfloat algae scrapper has full access to all glass panels. old aquascaping old pic thread okay pics:
seaclone about 4hrs after water change (the one that doesn't work and needs constant adjusting that I havent adjusted in 8months and hasn't stopped working)

full shot

rock that green star used to be next too. got a little frag going on

hammer still getting used to new spot (not expanded). probably help if I didn't take 30 min to get it where I wanted it.

poor pic but the tang police will love it!

and random

stanlalee

Originally Posted by king4345
What are you feeding those things?
I pretty much stop feeding the corals all together now that I feed the fish daily. once in a while I might target feed the candy cane and brain. when I do zooplankton or frozen mysis.

socalracer

just a side note i bougt my tank 3 months ago and got a new seaclone skimmer for 50 bucks with it, and it has worked great the whole time, 3 months later and im still emptying it every 2-3 days