Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

blazin2k6

goodluck with the new lights. hopefully you get what you are going for :) With the growth and all. last pics look wonderful btw if i hadnt said so yet

subielover

OK I got my fuge set-up in my tank, your turn
I put some simple instructions on what I did in my thread, any ??'s let me know.

subielover

I would love to have a mandarin. But I certainly do not have enough experience to be able to keep one in our tanks. Good luck to you, I will see how well yours does and take notes

rebelprettyboy

yeah im hoping for the best with one. I just cant live any longer without one. I think itd look great in my tank and Ill buy pods every week for the tank and I hope to have some success with him for a long long time!!
Thanks for the support. I bet if I start a thread in another forum Ill get flamed
for even thinkin about keeping one!
Im about to start one and see!

subielover

Well, I think the main thing with mandarins is keeping them fed. I would think as long as you have enough pods for them to eat, I would believe that the fish would thrive
Either way the final decision is yours of course and you got me in your corner
Good luck

rebelprettyboy

you main thing is make sure they are eating. Heck they dont swim much at all so I dont think thats really a problem in IMO. Friend has one in his 125 and things stays in the middle of the tank all day if it does move it doesnt ddo it very fast lol!!!

rebelprettyboy

Didnt make the fuge but I took out all the bioballs and bought some live rock and busted it up for some live rock rubble. got some new zoo to feed the corals and got some frozen squid. Umm got a turbo and margarita snail for this tank and thats about it.
LFS is supposed to get a order of coral on Monday so ill be back there then to see what they get n

rebelprettyboy

Last night I GOt a frag of leather toadstool. Finger leather, and hammer coral. Got tohse in a trade I gave him all my SPS and a few zoas... NO pics yet nothing really open

earnit33

You said previously you was wanting to get a 33 gal. long,why not another biocube,what is the bigger one 28-29 gal.and you dont have to set up anything externally as you know!It's only 4-5 gal. smaller.Just asking!

rebelprettyboy

The 33 or 36 long is a 3 foot tank. And I just want a long one so I can get a lot of favia, acans, micros, and Zoas, and Blastos in it!!!

rebelprettyboy

Guess ill pull a Blazin.
Nice pics rebel. FTS loos good and its a lot of free space in there so u need tob uy more! wonderful new additions as well!!

blazin2k6

EXCELLENT LOOKING PICS. Everything looks so wonderful. I got that same exact toadstool but mine is only the size of a fingernail.LOL. Hopefully it will grow alot though :) the plate coral looks awesome too. i think i want one of those for my aquapod