Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

rebelprettyboy

Figured I want post anymore pics til next month so I can see growth better!
So enjoy the last pics I posted cuz there wont be any nw ones for at least 2 weeks..
If I ever get my favia ill post some pics of those

nissan577

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man i love your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they come out so pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dam man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your royal gramma is always out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your so lucky. is mine gona come out alot later on?

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2798740
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man i love your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they come out so pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dam man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your royal gramma is always out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your so lucky. is mine gona come out alot later on?
Thanks!!!

rebelprettyboy

Thanks alot Spanko!
That feather duster is nocturnel... Only comes out when moonlights and actinics are on. And sometimes about 30 mins before the lights go out. Its weird!

blazin2k6

Yo Nice new pics bro :) Looks like recycled pics you have taken and posted already but hey its all good if we want to be lazy sometimes. LOL. Take some natural PICS i tell ya or i am gonna stop comin to your thread.LOL. I mean you take wonderful pics. I dont like the distortion look with borders and stuff. Is that something your girl is telling you , you should do ? LOL. Looks like something a girl would like to do. HAHAHAHA. and rotarymagic, its HEZBOLLAH

blazin2k6

Bro, you know i am just giving you a hard time :) No probs here wit me . HAHA. I was just saying :) Your pics are always wonderful and i am amazed whenever i look at them. I mean they have came along way from when you first would take pics.LOL. But they are always been sweet looking :)