Rebelprettyboy 14-Gal BioCuBE Pic DIAry!

rebelprettyboy

Tank looks like fockin sh!T...
Started off fraggin Xenia. Then I was like Ill try to fix this rock cuz its not steady. Instead of doing that I was like Il move the frogspawn to the 5.5 gal tank. So I do that and I forgot that the rocks of the frogspans holds up the xenia rock and rock with the toadstool on it.

So I move that to the 5.5 gal tank and I can not fix the 2 rocks for nothing. And I wasnt about to re do the whole tank tonight no way. So then my lare armeggedons frag feel way in the back of the tank and my (rose nebulas?) so I had to get those out.
Then I finally just thrrew the xenia rock and toadstoll a way that it would stay steady. And then that left a big gap in the middle of the tank which really mabe it look like ----.
So then I just threw the acan in the gap which still looks like crap. And I had to place my large armeggedons frag in the sandbed and I didnt want that one in the sand bed...

Ended up having to move the yellow feather diuster and yelloe colonial polyps to the 5 gal. Along with the frogspawn and sexy shrimp!!! And now the green/yellow feather duster as well... lol

rebelprettyboy

Thanks peeps. But I hate the look of this tank. Been hating it for a while. I cant wait til we move next month so we can mess around with the aquascape

nissan577

love the new fts man! i just love your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the tank looks beautiful. remeber if you take it down my tank will look better

rebelprettyboy

hahaha maybe one day! But not now!!!!!!

After lookin in it this morning. I kinda like it better than before. But still cant wait to move to tear it down...

nissan577

lol. i cant believe you will do that man! poor corals. they like it were they are now

mine is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebelprettyboy

Think I might move some more frags over 2day. If not today this weekend I will after a water change! Prolly the 1 polyp Armggeddons frag that has to babes will go to this tank!!

rebelprettyboy

THINK IM GONNA BE A NAUGHTY GUY CUZ I FEEL LIKE CHILLIN AND POP ME A PAIN PILL!
THEY BE HAVING ME CHILLIN HARD....
My grandma gets the strongest presrcption they come in!
And no im addicted!!!!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by patrick8929
http:///forum/post/2806820
haha nice nice man every one can use a good pain pill every now and then. and your tank looks great!!

Originally Posted by nissan577

http:///forum/post/2806827
thats bad! never drink a pain pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I know! And thanks for the comment patrick!
Im not doing it illegally. I got a prescription for them as well lol. Ive been on them for like 1.5 maybe 2 months now.
Plus I tore my hamstring today