Rebels 5.5 Gal NANO

rebelprettyboy

Anyone wanting a pretty big frogspawn? about 7 heads and pretty huge when open? And I dont need it in this tank, cuz im about to redo the rock and dont ave anywhere to put it... Will ship it out 2morrow! Gotta list it here since I dont wanna go through saltwaterauctoins....

pdmxb2000

ya do u have a pic of it? i may be interested. i may have fried everything in my tank on accident, so i might be starting over

rebelprettyboy

2 more pics and I wont post anymore
Pink Zoot Suits I just put n this tank after I felt there were getitn smothered by some other zoas in the 14 gal...

rebelprettyboy

And these are some sweet Aussie Zoa Hitchhikers!
The orange is really bright. Look like eagle eyes except the skirts seem to be white. theyre really tine right now though...

rebelprettyboy

Had an emergency for a second. i was taking a pic of the arm frag i was selling this guy and looked up and noticed my 5 gal tank was very still...
Come to find out I guess the pump burned out so there was no flow. Not sure how long it was like that. So i was freaking out.. and finally found all my old fish tank equipment. And found a couple filter and hooked one up.
Now im gonna buy an oversized filter for about a 30 gal tank that will give me an ample anmount of room to turn it into a fuge.
The filter thats in it now I could do it with but I want a new.
Geez im tired of this hobby!!!