Rebels 5.5 Gal NANO

blazin2k6

WOW, WHERE HAVE I BEEN ? I didnt even know you started this thread yet :( You dont let me know anything. So upset about that. Hey though the tank looks freaking awesome and like a 75 gallon or something. Is it a 55 GALLON ? I think you are playing and lying about 5.5 gallon.LOL. Sure is alot of rock in there for 5.5 gallon. But hey looks awesome :) And those spiderman zoas or whatver they are. Yeah you need to let me get some.

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2802657
WOW, WHERE HAVE I BEEN ? I didnt even know you started this thread yet :( You dont let me know anything. So upset about that. Hey though the tank looks freaking awesome and like a 75 gallon or something. Is it a 55 GALLON ? I think you are playing and lying about 5.5 gallon.LOL. Sure is alot of rock in there for 5.5 gallon. But hey looks awesome :) And those spiderman zoas or whatver they are. Yeah you need to let me get some.
hahah I thought u knew. It was started a while back. Just figured u never posted cuz it was boring and nothing in it. Its still boring now, but at least it has some lights!!
And thanks for the comment. And yeah its a 55 gal. Im sorry I lied everyone
lol I wish!
Whenever they grow u can get some for sure. Theyre really tiny polyps though. I dont think theyre spidermans, cuz the center of the polyp is black and whiteish.... Pretty sweet

rebelprettyboy

Zoas in the 5 gal. Guess the lights are gettin a little more burned in.. Pis coming a little better... And these were taken in like 10 secs so I coulda prolly got some better ones