Rebels 5.5 Gal NANO

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2841768
Hmm, sounds sort of like bang guy's nano, have you seen his aquascaping?

Yeah i know what ur talking about...
But itll be way diff more than likely. Well see how I can work with these rods after I drill the rocks and what not...
That will prolly be next weekend. If the lady feels like doing it, Every week she puts it off. If she doesnt do it then Ill just have to do it myself

star27624

Love seeing all of your pictures. I can't wait to get the issues with mine resolved so that I can really get to work on it. Maybe it will grow up to be like yours. LOL

blazin2k6

WACKNESS AT ITS FINEST. REBELPRETTYBOY.LOL. Awesome looking pics btw bro :) You know i am messin wit ya sayin ya pics wack. haha. They are awesome and that swhy i stopped taking pics cause yours are way better now :( pz plus no one even ever asks about me anymore

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2843028
WACKNESS AT ITS FINEST. REBELPRETTYBOY.LOL. Awesome looking pics btw bro :) You know i am messin wit ya sayin ya pics wack. haha. They are awesome and that swhy i stopped taking pics cause yours are way better now :( pz plus no one even ever asks about me anymore
WOOT WOOT! I got a comment from Blazin! Man u need to get back around here and post more pics asap!
And thanks for the comment! AND COME BACK!

nwdyr

I have been looking for blazin FOREVER and he comes to YOUR thread
OOOOO well...... Anyway , GREAT pic's as always
My Fav. is the Acan. If you ever frag that bad boy , count me in !!!

blazin2k6

well i would take more new shots but yalls outdo my pics now so i have to take a break because yall make me jealous of your awesome pics :)

rebelprettyboy

FTS as requested. Nothing special yet and still havent re-done the rocks. Even though ive been saying im gonna re do them for like a month!