Rebels Latest Creation 10G

rebelprettyboy

Ok so I had to jump back into the hobby. Missed it for to damn long. Got some reading to do to amke sure im still up to par wit my skills at the saltwater.
But im just doing a 10 Gal tank. I wont have any pics up tl Monday. Not even sure when itll be running. But im def back!

rebelprettyboy

Also my display area wont be the whole 10 Gal. Not sure what itll be. Prolly come out to about 6 or 7 gals.
Making building the tank based off www.Danoreef.com 3.5 pico tank
So you can all take a look there at what Ill be doing.
beleive that link is ok its not a competitor site.
Cant wait!

pdmxb2000

did u get out of the hobby for a while? i remember your zoas were sick! i left for about 6 months but couldnt stay away and came back with a 28g nano a few months ago, im rebuilding currently

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Pdmxb2000
http:///forum/post/3208229
did u get out of the hobby for a while? i remember your zoas were sick! i left for about 6 months but couldnt stay away and came back with a 28g nano a few months ago, im rebuilding currently
YEP iVE BEEN OUT FOR 7 OR 8 MONTHS. Sorry for the caps.
Also added some LR to the tank. Only 4lbs worth so far. Need about 10 more lbs

rebelprettyboy

I thank God for a succesful delivery.
baby was born around 525pm on 2-26-10...
Drake Arnold (King of BB) Roberts
Labor was around 11 hrs.
7.65 lbs
18.5 inches
And the biggest feet you'll ever see.

A Not so rough pic of Mommy and Daddy!

mrdc

There goes the pictures again ... proud poppa!!

I just saw them in the aquarium. Congrats!

blazin2k6

GAGAGA. I SEE YOU STILL LOVE YASELF ! Wat up BRO. I havent beeen on here in foreverrrr and a dayyyy damn ! I see you still doing it. I got 2 kids now my self ! Your first ? Congrats man ! Im happy for ya! Yo my 2 nano tanks still doing great ! I just wanted to say hi. Hope you guys still remember me. Holla back homie