Recent update on my Biocube 29, also like opinions on it :)

Good Afternoon everyone,
This is a recent update of my oceanic biocube 29 tank.
This tank is running for 3 years and i was wondering what you guys think of it?
Also was wondering can acan frag recover after being attacked by a peppermint shrimp?
I have one that was instantly attacked by peppermint shrimp the moment i put in the tank.
It was a hassle trying to get the peppermint shrimp out but i manage it. :)
Anyways Enjoy!

Thank You! :)
Torch is lovely and my metallic Green hammer is now completely open up since i only had a day or two when i took the video! :)
Now i got some acan just trying to find some nice spot to put them so far i have on on a egg crate. xD I glad you enjoyed the video! :D I hope you watched in 1080 p as that is a lot better quality of the video! :D wahah Anyways :) Thanks for watching

pa7reefpa7

I also have a newly set up biocube29 that has zoas and mushrooms in it. After watching your video I am def going with corals that have nice movement next. Does your flame pick at any of your coral?

Nope my flame angel does not. I had him for almost half a year already. Mostly flame are like 80% reef safe and 20% aren't. That my opinion on them. I believe is best to let your tank run for at least 6 months before you add a flame angel. That my opinion as well.

pa7reefpa7

Did you move your flame from another tank? I thought in your first post you said this was a three month old tank?

Oh i didn't realize i made a typo. LOL i meant to say 3 years! Sorry that my fault on that. Nope this flame angel originally in this tank.