Recently Sold my Tank Everything must go! Chiller, Skimmer, more...

erik2302

I recently sold my fishtanks and have a bunch of stuff left over, that I am now auctioning off on ----. The following items are for sale. I briefly describe them here, but check out my auctions for more details.
Misc package: Includes 4 packages (unopened) of Fluval Carbon, 2 packages of Fluval filter media (unopened, 2 different sized nets, siphon vacuum, gravel vaccum, ICH chemicals, and a new Acrylic tank algae scraper w/ extra blade.
Aquamedic Titan 250 Chiller starting at 199...good for tanks up to 450 gallons, I only used this for about 2 months but it was easy to set up and worked flawlessly while I used it keeping my aquarium very stable. Recommened price is $616...
ASM G-3 Protein Skimmer (Euro-Reef Style) good for tanks up to 250 gallons sells new for $299 i'm starting it at $99.99
Icecap 120mm Variable speed automatic cooling fan - See auction for details, great for removing excess heat from your system.
I guess i can't put ---- links on here...if your interested email me and i'll send you the link to my auctions.
or email me erik.hunter@gmail.com

taxidemy1

I would like to buy your chiller and skimmer.
Is the a # I can reach you at to work out the detail's?
or give me a call.
Do you have any pump's or lighting for ssale?
Thank's
Lou
586-634-7233