recommend my next fish

mkzimms

after the untimely death of my beautiful potters angel, ive been spending a lot of time filling my tank with sps and haven't even thought about fish in a while. right now im housing a small false perc, a small sixline wrasse and a cleaner shrimp in my 40G breeder (60G total with sump). please recommend my next fish...

id say panda gobie they look different and iv never had one yet
there max size is 1"
or
a pair of bangaii cardinalfish vs a pair of purple firefish
which ever u want good luck

mcbdz

Probly going to have trouble with the sixline. But the fish I like are firefish, and B cardinal fish. I'd be afraid of another angel with all your corals. What about a anthias male, lyrtail maybe?

mkzimms

i was thinking about the cardinals, how about the pajama cardinals (the gold colored ones)?... i had a firefish at one point in my 12G and although it was a nice fish, i dont think ill want another. i do like the idea of the anthias though, would a pair of dispar or square back be ok? do anthias school?
what do you think the max load on this tank is?
its a 40G breeder w/ 50lbs of LR, 20G long sump w/ DSB an additional 15lbs of LR and cheato and halmedia in the sump. the rock is dense so there is more than adequate swimming space although i am thinking about adding a few more pounds of tonga towers.
heres a photo from about 4 months ago