Recommendations for Saltwater Handbooks

vanquish

Any one have any recommendations for books for people beginning Saltwater aquariums? Uberlink recommended The Conscientious Marine Aquarist: A Commonsense Handbook for Successful Saltwater Hobbyists by Robert Fenner. I was just wondering what people think of this book, and if anyone else had any other input on good books I could get for a reasonable price on Amazon. Thanks!

vanquish

Also, any thoughts on The New Marine Aquarium: Step-By-Step Setup & Stocking Guide by Michael S. Paletta?

nytrillium

I've got a copy of "The Conscientious Marine Aquarist: A Commonsense Handbook for Successful Saltwater Hobbyist" I thought it was very good in helping me set up my tank and select my first inhabitants.
I dont need it anymore and ill sell it to you if you want it. Its in perfect condition. I think amazon has them for like 24$ used... ill give it to you for 20 shipped.

tucker2

Originally Posted by Vanquish
Also, any thoughts on The New Marine Aquarium: Step-By-Step Setup & Stocking Guide by Michael S. Paletta?
I would highly recommend The New Marine Aquarium. It is an easy read and very informative.