Recovery.

nissan577

Hey man I didn't know you had a thread lol :) haha nice man! I'm looking for frags to buy my man. If you have any let me know I'll buy as much as I can lol. Love your tank bro the coloration you got!! Those leds are unbelievable! I got the hydra 26 and I love them! Lol. Perfect colors! ☺☺

novahobbies

That was a lot of pictures, RB! Thanks for posting; they are very cool! BTW what "new pump" were you talking about?

siptang

Rick, I'm sorry I was at work yesterday and I forgot to look for more info... that thing is one bad arse mofo... i think it retails for 700 bucks.

siptang

Put some PVC 80s together and made a rack for my new LEDs that's coming in this week.

New Jebao wavemakers are here!

novahobbies

I'm going with the Maxspect Riptide Gyre.
Krista, that's what I've decided on as well. It's on my list for 2015 after the Blue Fish controller for the Onyx lights. I've heard a lot of great things about it.

Richard, I think it's time to post a new FTS since you installed your new lights! :)

siptang

I may actually grab this gyre by emd of this week.

Rick, you are right. I have been slacking lol. Time for a big update!

novahobbies

Dude, you JUST BOUGHT new powerheads! LOL You're a trip and I love you for it. Just make sure you make your $$ back for those 'heads. Like new, only used for, what, 3 weeks?? :)