Rectangular trigger

sc0rp_xiii

Anyone had experience with them? I don't see many mentioned here or other message boards online. I picked up one about two weeks ago at the LFS and had to take him back yesterday as he was picking on the harlequin tusk unmercifully and I like the tusk quite abit more. The tusk is over 5" and the trigger was around 3" so the LFS told me they would be good together. An amazing fish to watch and was eating out of my hand, this one was just too aggressive.

chilwil84

not real great on trigger but i do know that one is very aggressive and usually becomes a loner in the tank (picasso trigger)

billyg

I,ve got a retangular bursa & a picasco all in the same 150 gal along with a niger & clown 2 percula clowns & a maroon clown with a naso tang & 2 damsels & they all get along very wel.Iam really amazed & this that they are not fighting been together over a year.

billyg

I,ve got a retangular bursa & a picasco all in the same 150 gal along with a niger & clown 2 percula clowns & a maroon clown with a naso tang & 2 damsels & they all get along very well.Iam really amazed @ this that they are not fighting been together over a year.