Rectangular trigger?

a&m '96

I was curious if any of you have any experience with rectangular triggers. I could only house a small one in my tank, but a friend has a 200 gallon and would take it if it gets too large. How are they on temperament, feeding, etc? Thanks!!!

blueberryboomer

A&M, I personally don't have any experience with these Triggers, I did some reading and here is what I came up with. Hope this helps.
Rectangular, Humu Rectangle Trigger - Rhinecanthus rectangulus
Also known as: Rectangle, Reef, Wedge-Tail Triggerfish
The Rhinecanthus rectangulus grows up to 12 inches. The Rectangular, Humu Rectangle Trigger prefers a tank of at least 80 gallons with plenty of places to hide & swim. The Rhinecanthus rectangulus is a carnivore and likes to eat variety of meats (fish, scallop, shrimp, squid, clam) & veggies. The Rectangular, Humu Rectangle Trigger is a low maintenance fish and may act aggressively toward other fish. Not reef-safe, may nip at everything. Occasionally makes a grunting sound. Triggers have a tendency to move rock around. The Rectangle or Reef Triggerfish ("Wedge-Tail Triggerfish" to science), Rhinecanthus rectangulus (Bloch & Schneider 1801) shares the waters and common Humu name with the Picasso in Hawaii. Keep water quality high (SG 1.020 - 1.025, pH 8.1 - 8.4, Temp. 72 - 78° F). The Rectangular, Humu Rectangle Trigger is commonly collected from Sri Lanka, Hawaii.