Red / Rust Mushrooms!

johnny1971

Still have plenty if anyone wants some. again. email - john@southernsolutions.com
They have really grown well in this tank. Why I do not know.
I got it from a friend about 4 years ago that had to move. He had it set up for three years and they never mulitplied. There was less than a dozen when I got it.
After I got it they slowly started to grow. perhaps its because I dont use RO water and do infrequent water changes. I use the tap water here because it is very high in calcium (calicum levels stay at about 430-450 from the tap water I use for top off), rather than using an RO unit. Maybe its something in the tap water? but they have grown quite well. I COULD try to exterminate them but thats just wrong. No sense destroying these corals when the reefs of the oceans are crashing.

stoy

Got my shipment today. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. Arrived very very healthy and absolutely beautiful color. No words can describe really. Just maybe WOW as an understatement. Johnny thank you very very much. The mail man brought them in and all my coworkers gathered around when I opened the box and some were even open having been in that dark box for 2 days. Loc Tited them to some LR and put them right in. They ALL, and I mean ALL, opened right up. I know this seems stupid and wishy washy but they are a great help to this beginning of a reef.

sharkbait9

HOLY SHIP, HA got yea thought i wrote.... Any way these are awesome shrooms, I definitely want more. I have only had them for 6 hours now and they are already taking hold of the live rock they are on. WAY TO GO, GREAT SHIPPING AND GREAT SHROOMS MAN