Red scooter blenny!!

puff_puff_

velvetchs is refering to me! i was dupped. but it all worked out for the best i guess.. good luck with your situation, and mine did wipe out a peppermint shrimp grabed its tail as much as it could fit in its mouth and swam all over the tank with him when i finally got him to drop it, it was too late.. i ended up feeding its remains to my puffers.. after all they didnt kill him i didnt want to give the treat to the

[hr]
that did! he now lives happy with my puffers but was terrable in the reef.. ripped snails out and blue legs.. didnt bother the scarlets though for some reason! GOod LUck!

lolly1

uh oh. looks like a perch to me too...but it has been in there now for almost 2 months and hasn't caused any trouble...do you think it still might have some tricks up its little sleeve? I'll let MonaLisa know tonight about this!

rewd

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
velvetchs is refering to me! i was dupped. but it all worked out for the best i guess..
um dupped? Sounds more to me like you were irresponsible, didn't do your own proper research and are trying to blame your mistake on someone else.
neat little fish btw!! he's adorable

puff_puff_

rewd.... that is what you are by the way.... but in reality i put a small amount of faith in whats supposed to be a fine establishment... i was also very very new to the hobby when this happened... and your opinion has absolutly nothing to do with this thread i am passing on some advice and relating to somthing that also happened to me... this is a place for help and advice if you dont have any.... SHUT UP! sorry to the mods if im being rude but if one more person says i am irresponsable ill leave here permenatly... i was hoping some one would learn from my mistake and to make people aware that ***** is not to be trusted and emphisize on how important research is.. but then again i have a very healthy and established tank after less than 3 months with corals 10 fish including a mandarin, and lots of other stuff.. Happy Healthy and succesful.. i hardly belive my self to be irresponsable or incompetent.. and i just started in salt water. So tell me know if this is not the place for help and support cause if i wanted to be bashed for my one mistake i would just call my father up and listen to him! A*Shole!

rewd

rewd.... that is what you are by the way.... but in reality i put a small amount of faith in whats supposed to be a fine establishment... i was also very very new to the hobby when this happened... and your opinion has absolutly nothing to do with this thread i am passing on some advice and relating to somthing that also happened to me... this is a place for help and advice if you dont have any.... SHUT UP! sorry to the mods if im being rude but if one more person says i am irresponsable ill leave here permenatly... i was hoping some one would learn from my mistake and to make people aware that ***** is not to be trusted and emphisize on how important research is.. but then again i have a very healthy and established tank after less than 3 months with corals 10 fish including a mandarin, and lots of other stuff.. Happy Healthy and succesful.. i hardly belive my self to be irresponsable or incompetent.. and i just started in salt water. So tell me know if this is not the place for help and support cause if i wanted to be bashed for my one mistake i would just call my father up and listen to him! A*Shole!

First of all jack*ss, you were irresponsible. Telling me to shut up does nothing to lessen that fact. And the simple way you lashed out at me when I told you the truth causes me to believe that I touched a sore spot and you didn't like it.
Secondly, and most important, you put a nail in your own foot when you said "i was also very very new to the hobby when this happened"
. You're going to tell me that a "very very new" hobbyist went out and bought a fish willynilly for a reef
tank without any concern for what it could be and then tell me you're not irresponsible?? LMAO.
I would love to have been the manager of that store and seen the look on your face as I bounced you out the door on your butt. Incompetent people like you do not deserve to be in this hobby. Especially as someone new to this, stocking fish in your way is just as bad as how ***** treats their animals.

f14peter

That's what I love about this board . . . always such nice, friendly discussion.
And I thought I wouldn't have to deal with stuff like this after my kids reached adulthood.

puff_puff_

hey rewd dude.. i did do my home work on a red scooter blenny so will nilly your fat ass... and F*** YOU i have little to know time for you.. good thinking bash the hobbiest that contributes to the forum not the fish store.. piss in the tub when you taking a bath too... i will no longer respond to this thread so feel free to say all you like tuff guy.. but no this.... my tank is better than yours... i actually am married and get laid and im all around better off than you.. so enjoy your life... i know i am.. the only thing your missing is a chemical dependency that you would have if you could afford it.. now go pleasure yourself.... cause its the only smile your getting.. sorry to the mods.. i wont post in this childish thread again.. sorry for atempting to help by sharing vaulable informatison....
FAG!

cjml

Originally Posted by durgeonman
I dont think thats a dimond goby either. It looks a lot like a Redspotted Sand Perch (couldnt find a picture to post). And if it is it might eat any shrimp that you may have as well as jump out of the tank.
I agree....

rewd

hey rewd dude.. i did do my home work on a red scooter blenny so will nilly your fat ass... and F*** YOU i have little to know time for you.. good thinking bash the hobbiest that contributes to the forum not the fish store.. piss in the tub when you taking a bath too... i will no longer respond to this thread so feel free to say all you like tuff guy.. but no this.... my tank is better than yours... i actually am married and get laid and im all around better off than you.. so enjoy your life... i know i am.. the only thing your missing is a chemical dependency that you would have if you could afford it.. now go pleasure yourself.... cause its the only smile your getting.. sorry to the mods.. i wont post in this childish thread again.. sorry for atempting to help by sharing vaulable informatison....
FAG!

ROFL your maturity level is thru the roof. Thanks for proving that incompentant morons like yourself should NEVER
, under ANY
circumstances, subject beautiful saltwater fish to your type of "care". Good luck with your tanks I'm sure you'll be flushing many a fish before you realize you were a fool for trying to have "nemo" fish.
And if you think you're "contributing" to this forum by posting you're absolutely right: you're a case study in how NOT to act and how NOT to run a tank.
BTW, your excessive name-calling was reported to a moderator. Have a nice life.

puff_puff_

i know i said i wouldnt post any more but this is gettin past annoying and in too fun.. my fish are healthy my tank is fine. i have no "nemo" fish and i am a multiproffesion individual and buisness owner. i race super bikes and autocross and have a very succesful array of pets... all statesments i can prove.. can you? are you married? do you own a house? do you have a job even? do you do anything at all other than criticize other people? stick your nose where it dosent belong? and my name calling was after a party and i was loaded and i thought it was damn funny. so did the 15 other people that were watching me type it.. so to every single person here except you. i apologize for my childish behavior.. but son if i were you i would commit suicide... prove me wrong.. dont say anything you cant without a dabout prove, cause i will indeed take it as a lie.. you dabout anythign i said or claim and i will prove it.. there is not one thing i have ever said that can be taken as a lie... and not one thread on here where i wasnt helping some one or bettering my own knowledge... there are quite a few people on here that have seen my tank, no one has yet to see anythign i did wrong.. i saw a small picture on line of a redscooter blenny. read up on it and decided i wanted it... went to ***** saw the tag that said redscooter blenny saw the fish and i thought that was it till i got it home and took a good look.. by the way. I DO WEAR contacts, NO they were not in at the store.. they bother my eyes and my wife drove that day so i didnt wear them.. so the damn fish to me looked close enough.. i was in the hobby less than a month and had blured vision with out my contacts and the only picture i ever found on line was a thumb nail... so again i dont care what your MENTALLY CHALLANGED, socially disfuctional personality has to say to me.. im a damn good pet owner.. as you can see from my very healthy dog in my avitar, smart, responsable, and competent.. as for you.. get a hobby or a hooker.. and you can bank on me not posting here again... peace hommy... cause i be you are..

cjml

Originally Posted by Rewd
um dupped? Sounds more to me like you were irresponsible, didn't do your own proper research and are trying to blame your mistake on someone else.
neat little fish btw!! he's adorable
Not true---you are not very nice-he was not irresponsible-we are all learning-when you are learning you depend on other people to help you-unfortunately lfs - not helpfull--learned this the hard way... :happyfish

rewd

i know i said i wouldnt post any more but this is gettin past annoying and in too fun.. my fish are healthy my tank is fine. i have no "nemo" fish and i am a multiproffesion individual and buisness owner. i race super bikes and autocross and have a very succesful array of pets... all statesments i can prove.. can you? are you married? do you own a house? do you have a job even? do you do anything at all other than criticize other people? stick your nose where it dosent belong? and my name calling was after a party and i was loaded and i thought it was damn funny. so did the 15 other people that were watching me type it.. so to every single person here except you. i apologize for my childish behavior.. but son if i were you i would commit suicide... prove me wrong.. dont say anything you cant without a dabout prove, cause i will indeed take it as a lie.. you dabout anythign i said or claim and i will prove it.. there is not one thing i have ever said that can be taken as a lie... and not one thread on here where i wasnt helping some one or bettering my own knowledge... there are quite a few people on here that have seen my tank, no one has yet to see anythign i did wrong.. i saw a small picture on line of a redscooter blenny. read up on it and decided i wanted it... went to ***** saw the tag that said redscooter blenny saw the fish and i thought that was it till i got it home and took a good look.. by the way. I DO WEAR contacts, NO they were not in at the store.. they bother my eyes and my wife drove that day so i didnt wear them.. so the damn fish to me looked close enough.. i was in the hobby less than a month and had blured vision with out my contacts and the only picture i ever found on line was a thumb nail... so again i dont care what your MENTALLY CHALLANGED, socially disfuctional personality has to say to me.. im a damn good pet owner.. as you can see from my very healthy dog in my avitar, smart, responsable, and competent.. as for you.. get a hobby or a hooker.. and you can bank on me not posting here again... peace hommy... cause i be you are..
Do I give two shits if you race some stupid bike? BTW, your girlfriend is a nasty skank. I wouldn't want to get laid by "that" if you paid me.

cjml

Oh my--puff puff & rewd--QUIT IT!!!!!! Geesh this is supposed to be a fun informative site! Geesh theres enough chaos out there -- enough unsetteling things-war-money issues -- alot of bad negative stuff- leave it out of here-I come here for relaxation and to learn. I have enough other negative issues to deal with....and I am sure alot of other people so too.....

rewd

Originally Posted by cjml
Oh my--puff puff & rewd--QUIT IT!!!!!! Geesh this is supposed to be a fun informative site! Geesh theres enough chaos out there -- enough unsetteling things-war-money issues -- alot of bad negative stuff- leave it out of here-I come here for relaxation and to learn. I have enough other negative issues to deal with....and I am sure alot of other people so too.....

Sorry, I'm not even reading what he writes honestly. Someone needs to teach him how to use paragraphs. Although the exceptional amount of overcompensating he did in the first two sentences of that last book he wrote was pretty damn funny.

cjml

Originally Posted by Rewd
Do I give two shits if you race some stupid bike? BTW, your girlfriend is a nasty skank. I wouldn't want to get laid by "that" if you paid me.
Quit already!! Be the bigger person!!

puff_puff_

wife and cj's right time to stop.. how bought a name and address i have frequent flier miles i need to burn.. lets finish this in person.. and shes my wife.. and ill be glad to come visit you... or ya i figured...