Red Sea Max 34 gallon...Diary

cal559

Made a little tunnel in my sand...LOL
Front Opening...

Side Opening...

FTS...Front Opening @ bottom middle to Side Opening @ the Duncans...

nissan577

that tunnel is so awsome man! love it! and ofcourse the tank is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it lots! like always!
your buds carlos

cal559

Okay so I finally found a Golden Dwarf Moray for $150 shipped...opposed to $250-400 for one not even including shipping at most online dealers...

I have him in my QT right now...
The PVC pipe he is in is 1inch in diameter so it gives you an idea how small these eels are...
His total length is 6-7inches and will max out at 10-12inches...

nissan577

no way! how awsome man! and why in a month? and it takes forever to get the little sharks my friend has to eat! lmao! im glad its eating already!

skadwick

Tank looks amazing!!! I immagine that tunnel was a pain to put in but well worth it. And that eel is awesome looking also. Are they reef safe?

cal559

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2982142
no way! how awsome man! and why in a month? and it takes forever to get the little sharks my friend has to eat! lmao! im glad its eating already!
Because I'm going to quarantine him for a month to check for any diseases...

worrballer

Hey cal, I just saw that you have a hector's goby. Do you like him?
I was thinking of getting one, or a rainford's, for my 29.
Gorgeous tank by the way, that tunnel is a good idea. Seems easy to do (if you don't have your rocks glued lol).

nissan577

Originally Posted by cal559
http:///forum/post/2982312
Because I'm going to quarantine him for a month to check for any diseases...
i got you! and yea man do you like your hector goby? im thinking of buying one myself. and i wanna know how he is with you!

cal559

Yeah I like my Hector's Goby...All he does is swim through the rock work and sift sand through his gills all day....Got mine to eat frozen shrimp too...

cal559

Thought I would share some shots of "The Perfect Nano Eel"...LOL
Here he is in my Display tank after I had him in my QT...
Golden Dwarf Moray/Eel